Website & Support Subscription terms
Here is the nitty-gritty when it comes to setting up and having us build and service you a good looking affordable website.
4By signing and purchasing products and services offered by HeyPressGo (heypressgo.com), you agree to the following Terms of Service.
This Agreement is between Little Nomads Pty Ltd, trading as Heypressgo, ABN: 23 159 144 635 (hereafter referred to as “Service Provider”) and all its subscribers (hereafter referred to as “Customer” or “Business”) unless the context requires otherwise.
The Service provider (HeyPressgo), and/or its assignee does not guarantee any type of profit or response from said services.
The Customer or Business shall irrevocably indemnify the service provider and/or its assignee from and against any and all losses, claims, expenses, suits, damages, costs, demands or liabilities, joint or several, of whatever kind or nature which the service provider and/or its assignee may sustain, and/or to hold the service provider and/or it’s’ assigns harmless to which the service provider and/or its assignee may become subject arising out of or relating in any way to the use of the services provided under this Agreement, including, without limitation, in each case attorneys’ fees, costs and expenses actually incurred in defending against or enforcing any such losses, claims, expenses, suits, damages or liabilities.
The HeyPressGo agrees to provide the customer a WordPress website and management service which includes hosting and support.
The Hosting, Support and Management service and the website platform setup for the client is available for the customer to use, so long as the monthly payment plans are made or if the customer arranges a buyout of the service. Please see section (14) fourteen for cancellation details.
2. Service Fee
The Customer or Business agrees:
- a. To pay the fees that shall be charged to his account as a result of using services provided by HeyPressgo, including but not limited to:
- Monthly Management, Hosting and Support fees.
- Fees for supplemental services or features;
- Additional website customisations; and
- Purchases made through the use of the service provider.
- That subject to any applicable law, fees and charges, HeyPressGo services are non-refundable unless the pricing terms for the applicable service expressly states otherwise.
3. Effective Date
- This Agreement and the client’s use of HeyPressGo ’ services shall become effective on the date the order is submitted by the customer or business;
- Unless amended or termination notice is submitted by the customer, at least seven (7) days prior to the expiration of the agreement, the agreement between the parties shall automatically renew for additional like periods (“Renewal Periods”) under the same terms and conditions as herein agreed.
For account cancellation, refer to the CANCELLATION POLICY found in section (14) fourteen.
- The customer shall provide a valid credit card or direct debit bank account details prior to and during any time the customer receives services provided by HeyPressGo.
- Any customer subscribing on a monthly basis will have their credit card or direct debit charged the full monthly service fee in advance, which shall be recurring as long as the customer stays on the service.
- Receipts for the payment transactions will be emailed directly to the client through Stripe.com, the secure payment merchant of the Service Provider, or via Xero if using our Direct Debit provided by GoCardless.
- The customer acknowledges and agrees that the Service Provider will not require any additional authorisation for any recurring payments or automatic billing options.
- The client shall be liable for any fees the Service Provider will incur in its efforts to collect any unpaid balances if payment is not made more than fourteen (14) days past due,
- Any billing problems or discrepancies must be brought to the Service Provider attention within sixty (60) days from the date the customer is billed. If the customer does not bring them to the Service Provider’s attention within sixty (60) days, the customer agree to waive his right to dispute such problems or discrepancies with the Service Provider.
- Any billing-related questions or to stop a recurring payment from being charged to the designated payment method email, sales/billing support on [email protected].
5. Account Termination
The customers or business subscription shall be terminated on the following grounds:
- The customer service fees are unpaid after more than 30 days;
- Violation of the Terms of Service Policy, Partner Terms, or Policy Terms;
- Website is used for purposes the Service Provider believes to be illegal or offensive including but not limited to pornographic content, terrorist activities, etc.The Service Provider shall exert earnest effort to notify the client before terminating the subscription.
- The Service Provider makes no warranties to the client of any kind, expressed or implied with respect to the services, and/or the Service Provider’s subcontractors and affiliate’s services provided.
- The Service Provider expressly disclaims any implied warranty or merchant ability of fitness of the service for a particular purpose.
- The Service Provider shall not be liable for any damages suffered by the client, whether indirect, special, incidental, exemplary, or consequential, including, but not limited to, loss of data or service interruptions, resulting from:
- the use or the inability to use the service;
- cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service;
- unauthorised access to or alteration of your transmissions or data;
- statements or conduct of any third party on the service;
- or any other matter relating to the service.
- The Service Provider shall take all reasonable precautions to ensure database is secure and protected, the client understands and agrees that the service provider is under no obligation to export, extract, retrieve or store our customer’s data except for through the weekly backups of the customers website which is stored on a ‘best effort’ basis and taken automatically via WPMU applications and Cloudways (third party hosting provider).
The Customer or Business agrees to:
- Use the website in a manner that is legal, ethical and in conformity with community standards;
- Respect the privacy of other users in such manner that he shall not intentionally seek data or passwords belonging to other users, nor will he modify files or represent himself as another user unless explicitly authorised to do so by that user;
- Respect the legal protection provided by copyright law, trade secret law, or other laws protecting intellectual property; and
- Accept notifications of service changes, commercial email and similar offers presented via email.
- In the event of a serious violation of the TERMS OF SERVICE, the Service Provider shall reserve the right to terminate your account immediately. Every effort will be made to inform the client prior to account termination.
- This Agreement is personal to the customer or Business engaging the services of HeyPressGo, and in case of assignment wherein the client allows someone to use his account, the client agrees to:
- Seek the prior written consent of the Service Provider;
- Remain liable to the Service Provider for any fees due under this Agreement.
- The Service Provider retains its right to assign this Agreement at any time.
9. Notification of Account Changes
The Client agrees to:
- Provide information relating to the use of this service as deemed necessary or desirable by the Service Provider.
- Notify the Service Provider of its address, email address, telephone number or billing information changes
10. Change of Terms and Conditions
- The Service Provider reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of this Agreement as needed.
- The continued use of the services after said changes constitutes acceptance of those new terms and conditions. This includes, but is not limited to, the right to change our subscription rates at any time.
- Non-acceptance to the new terms and conditions, the client may terminate this Agreement in accordance with the cancellation policy provided under Section 14 on Cancellation.
- The Service Provider shall give thirty (30) day notice prior to changing subscription rates.
All notices, requests, demands, and other communications under this Agreement shall be in writing and shall be deemed to have been given on the date of delivery:
if delivered personally to the party to whom notice is to be given;
if sent by electronic mail with a cc: to sender;
Or on the third day after mailing by express mail.
- This Agreement may be executed in one or more counterparts. Each shall be deemed an original, but all of which together shall constitute one and the same instrument.
- If an organisation is the subscriber, the individual signing up for HeyPressGo services, represents that he or she is duly authorised to enter into this Agreement on behalf of that organisation, business, company or partnerhsip.
- In the event of a dispute, the parties agree to submit the matter to the Community Dispute Resolution Service or any recognised Arbitration Board located within Service Provider’s state and county, before instituting litigation.
12. Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms
- A valid credit card or bank account details are required for paying accounts.
- The service is billed at 10th or 25th of each month of subscription and is non-refundable. There shall be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account.
- For customers and businesses in Australia, the fees include the GST. However, for international customers, all fees are exclusive of any tax and other duties.
- For any upgrade or downgrade in plan level, the credit card supplied by the client will automatically be charged the new rate on the next billing cycle provided (7) seven days notice has been allocated to the upgrade/downgrade.
- Downgrading the service may cause the loss of content, features or capacity of the client’s account. HeyPressGo will not be made liable for such loss.
- Customers who are not satisfied with the quality of the service can request for money back so long as the website package was purchased within the last 30 days.
- A client who purchased the website for over 30 days and opts not to continue the website build may be granted credit (minus an administration fee of $350) on the condition that:
- The build has not commenced;
- The client has not completed the initial planning and strategy session; and
- credit provided may only be used products or services provided by HeyPressGo;
- This refund policy exists to protect customers and businesses against the potential of poor work quality. As such, refunds will not be granted for any other reasons including but not limited to; change of mind, closing or liquidation of business, or financial hardship.
- To be eligible for refund, the client must NOT have requested their domain to be mapped to send the site live, which constitutes acceptance of the services as completed.
- Several types of products are exempt from this guarantee including:
- Special Hosting setups; and
- Additional third-party integrations billed to the customer separately to the website set-up.
- To request for refund, submission must be made through emailing [email protected] .
13. Account Terms
The customer agrees that:
- They must be 13 years or older to use the service.
- They or their assignee when approved by the Service Provider, is a human being; Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- They shall provide his legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- They is the owner of the credit card supplied. If another person or company owns the credit card provided, he undertakes to have the proper authority to validly use the same and assumes all legal responsibility thereto towards the real owner thereof or to heypressgo, should reimbursement is necessary.
- Login may only be used by one person – additional logins for the same account can be requested by contacting [email protected]
- They is responsible for maintaining the security of the account and password. The Service Provider cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from the failure of the client to comply with this security obligation.
- They is responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under his account (even when Content is posted by others who have accounts under the client’s account).
- They shall not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorised purpose.
- They must not, in the use of the service, violate any laws. (including but not limited to copyright laws).
14. Cancellation and Termination
- The customer is solely responsible for properly cancelling their account by completing a Cancel HeyPressgo Services Form. A phone, email, social media message or any other request to cancel the client’s account is not considered cancellation. It must be in writing.
- HeyPressGo is a fortnightly, monthly or annual subscription service. To use the services and website provided for the customer at the commencement of this service, the customer must continue to pay the subscription fee or arrange a buyout of the website platform if services provided are less than 24 months of commencement date of service.
- The buyout fee is $2,500 AUD and can be arranged by emailing us at [email protected]. The buyout fee includes website migration to a hosting server of your choosing, and covers costs any related to maintaining and building the website.
- The Content of the client’s website will be immediately deleted from the Service upon cancellation. This information cannot be recovered once the account is cancelled unless otherwise arranged through written notice via heypressgo.
- If the customer or business cancellation of service is made seven days before the end of the client’s current paid up month, cancellation will take effect immediately and there shall be no additional charges thereafter.
- The Service Provider, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate the client’s account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other HeyPressGo service, for any valid reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of the client’s Account or his access to the Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in the said Account.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
15. Modifications to the Service and Prices
- The Service Provider reserves the right to modify or discontinue temporarily the service (or any part thereof), provided it notifies the client a minimum of 30 days before doing so.
- Should the Service Provider decides to discontinue the service permanently, it shall notify the client at least 60 days beforehand.
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the service, are subject to change upon 30 days’ notice. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to heypressgo.com website.
- The Service Provider shall not be liable for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
16. Copyright and Content Ownership
- The Service Provider claims no intellectual property rights over the material provided by the client to the Service.
- The website content, photos, user data and materials uploaded remain to be the client’s property. However, by setting the pages to be shared publicly, client agrees to allow others to view and share the Content.
- Client agrees to own the rights to publish any content supplied to heypressgo for the construction of the website and for any content you upload to the website.
- The Service Provider does not pre-screen Content, however heypressgo and its designee have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is made available by the client via the Service.
- The look and feel of the website Service is copyright ©2020 heypressgo services, All rights reserved. Client shall not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of this website without the express written permission of the Service Provider.
17. General Conditions
- The subject headings of the articles and sections are for convenience only, and shall not affect the construction or interpretation of any of its provisions.
- If any portion of this Agreement is found invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be severed and the remainder of this Agreement shall remain in force.
- This Agreement constitutes the entire Agreement between the service provider pertaining to its subject matter and supersedes all of our prior Agreements, representations, and understandings.
- No waiver shall be binding unless executed in writing by the party making the waiver.
- The client’s use of the Service is his sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via email.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Heypressgo customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- The client understands that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including its Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve
- transmissions over various networks; and
- changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- Heypressgo does not warrant that:
- the service will meet your specific requirements;
- the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free;
- the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable;
- the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations; and
- any errors in the Service will be corrected.
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to [email protected].