In this episode, I’m talking with Beckie Lee from Jazzywords all about content writers and copywriters and ways in which business owners can work with a content writer to help them produce content for their website.
With this episode aimed at small business owners and their websites, we cover a range of topics and questions around content writers from the difference between a content writer and copywriter, how to find and work with a content writer, how much it costs to engage and work with a content writer, things to expect and prepare to work with a content writer, plus so much more.
If you enjoy this episode and it inspired you in some way, I’d love to hear about it and know your biggest takeaway. Take a screenshot of you listening on your device, post it to your Instagram Stories and tag me, @heypressgo
Haven’t left a review yet? All you have to do is go to https://heypressgo.com/itunes, and thanks for your support of this show!
In this episode, you’ll hear about
- Difference between content writers the same as copywriter writers?
- Common mistakes business owners are making when it comes to website copy
- Tips and ideas to prepare for working with a content writer.
- Are all content writer the same or do they have specialities and certain styles of writing
- How should a business owner seek to find a copywriter that is the right fit for their business?
- How do content writer charge for their services? Upfront, Payment options, monthly retainers.
- What is the typical price range for copywriting services
- For full show notes and links, visit: https://heypressgo.com/podcast
- Sharethrough tool for creating and improving headlines – https://headlines.sharethrough.com/
- StoryChief, tool for managing and writing content for your site and social media, story chief website